- Analyze requirements provided by the product owner.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality self documented code.
- Participate in the product life cycle.
- Communicate effectively and share knowledge with the team.
- Contribute in code reviews and development of unit tests.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Work on multiple projects.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in software development working with programming languages such as C# and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Understanding of the principles of optimizing for performance and writing efficient code.
- Teamwork and problem solving skills.
- The ability to assess and initiate things independently having attention to detail.