- Manage and monitor the hotel’s IT infrastructure including servers, network devices, server OS, IT security, DR and backup solution.
- Provide technical support across different departments that complies with company’s IT Service Management standards including desktop support, configuration of MS Windows applications, hotel applications, VOIP and other systems.
- Assist with IT hardware procurement, involved in recommendations and negotiations with suppliers
- Assisting with the installation, configuration and maintenance of all hotel systems including POS, guest WiFi, video, and access control.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Support rollouts of new applications
- Maintain IT inventory and system documentation.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional – CCNA/ CCNP highly desired
- Knowledgeable in server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV
- Extremely proficient with troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems, and network issues
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to assist in different projects.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Must be a team player with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exposure to technologies such as Jira, Office 365 and 3CX