- Preparation and submission of corporate & personal tax and VAT returns;
- Preparation and submission of tax refund claim forms and other fiscal reports;
- Performance of tax compliance tasks and assisting clients in tax related matters;
- Liaising with clients, tax authorities and government departments;
- Ancillary accounting duties.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Maltese tax compliance is required.
Prospective applicants must also be IT literate, fluent in English and Maltese, organised and efficient and able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967