- Provision of ongoing support and guidance on local Maltese corporate and employment tax law matters impacting the wider Group.
- Corporate tax provisioning for Maltese based Group entities
- Liaising with external advisors and tax authorities.
- Assisting in direct and indirect tax compliance for the wider Group.
- Assisting with tax audits in various jurisdictions.
- Completion of tax projects as designated by the Group tax management team.
- Support Group tax team on implementation of tax strategy.
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as required.
Skills and attributes
- Good understanding of Finance, Tax and Accounting.
- Proficient tax professional, with demonstrable experience in international taxation.
- Professional tax qualification with a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience and exposure to international tax issues in a large accountancy firm or PLC environment.
- University degree in finance, accounting and/or tax.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.
- Fluency in English a necessity. Proficiency in Italian, French or German languages an advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and keep up to date with developments in international tax policy.
- Willing to travel when required.
For more information email [email protected] or send a WhatsApp on 9905 8967. Only candidates who are in possession of an EU citizenship will be considered for this role.