- Liaise with the Product Manager to translate their strategic project solution into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Technical teams to execute technical project delivery, prioritizing the product backlog, managing the triangle of scope, budget and delivery targets reflecting the Product Manager’s project delivery objectives.
- Oversee development stages, participate in Scrum ceremonies and evaluate the software developers’ progress at each sprint iteration.
- Ensure that the development team delivers the required value from the stories and accepts the implemented solution with the expected quality.
- Maintain the Product’s documentation repository, to allow future reference.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Product Owner role (or similar) working closely with Product Managers and a software development team.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred).
- Have good understanding of Software delivery process in an Agile environment, ideally with previous software development experience.
- Use problem analyses and solving techniques to build quality-full solutions, avoiding unnecessary complexity, and maximizing both client and business value through a prioritized delivery.
- Business analysis skills and a good Storyteller, to transform requirements into software development tasks.
- Be a driver, taking decisions and motivating collaborating teams to deliver value from requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, advocating open communication with the team and stakeholders.
- Experience in the FinTech industry (Issuing, Acquiring, Payments, etc) is an added bonus