Our client is currently on the lookout for a Technology Solutions Business Development Manager. The selected candidate will be working with leading organisations to understand their business challenges and objectives, working with the tech team to recommend process automation solutions that will help customers become more productive and collaborative.
- Conducting research and targeting leading organisations to generate new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Leading evangelization activities including customer workshops, best practices socialization and participation at marketing/industry events.
- Articulating and driving Business Development strategies to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers, creating proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitation to Tenders (ITTs).
- Achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the company and contributing to team targets.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Working actively to drive and manage the sales process, working in conjunction with the client's technology team as the key business advisor driving value for the customer.
- Mentoring and up-skill other team members to ensure knowledge development and sharing to maintain a thorough understanding of process automation products and services.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Providing business and commercial advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success for both the client and its customers.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a similar area of study.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in selling technology solutions with 1+ years of relevant experience in business development on Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions., preferably with hands-on experience carrying out demos of SaaS tools.
- Broad and deep understanding of technology across industry products, emerging technologies, and technology trends.
- Exposure to other business applications such as CRM and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Dynamics 365, and Salesforce.
- A love for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how process automation tools can simplify automation and integration of complex systems
- Based in Malta and familiar with local market.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Organized and analytical mindset
- Ability to achieve sales targets and to develop new opportunities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated