The ideal candidate should be well-experienced with widely used terms in the crypto and DLT industries, be capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and have an analytical eye for detail with the ability of breaking down complex technical documents into simple summaries for non-technical personnel. Any experience in preparing fundamental
analyses in relation to cryptocurrency projects shall be preferred.
The perks of this position are various, including liaising with some of the top cryptocurrency and DLT projects in the world, well-known crypto exchanges, and various renowned stakeholders in the crypto and blockchain industries.
- Analysing the technical and business documentation pertaining to cryptocurrencies
- Conducting research in relation to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Writing blockchain-related articles to keep abreast of changes in the industry
- Liaising with third parties in relation to blockchain-based projects, platforms and applications
- Seek innovative ideas and fresh thinking for strategic technical solutions and enhancements to business needs.
- Contribute to the creation of business cases, cost, and revenue projections.
- Hold a Degree or Diploma in IT or have valid Blockchain-related certifications or industry experience
- Must be experienced with widely used terms in the crypto and DLT industries
- Candidates should have a high passion for working in the world of Cryptocurrency
- Interest in applied research, experimental development, and early design activities to validate and invalidate ideas
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to break down complex ideas into a simple process
- Stay current with modern trends and advances in cryptocurrency technology.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English