In this role, you will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing IT incidents and requests until they are solved.
- Being the first point of contact for the troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and service desk requests.
- Routing the relevant incident and service requests that require reassignment to other teams.
- Providing first-line support to enable the correct application of IT standards and procedures.
- Provisioning users with various IT tools and accounts to perform their jobs.
- Onboarding and Offboarding users with their respective accesses and IT equipment.
- Provisioning the various office workspaces with IT equipment and networking.
- Contributing to the creation, maintenance, and enforcement of the service desk procedures.
- Handling of all user-related activities initiated by the Internal IT department across the group.
- Identifying ways to automate the IT department’s tasks to improve service-desk efficiency.
- Identifying operational problems and contributing to their resolution.
Skills & Experience.
- Be proficient in the use of English, both verbally and written.
- Be in possession of an ICT-related diploma (minimum MQF level 4).
- Have a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in a similar role.
- Have hands-on administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of products and Google Workspace cloud technologies.
- Be experienced and well-versed in Window Server platforms (2012, 2016, and 2019) and their respective roles (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO’s).
- Be experienced in Hardware/Software support, configuration, and installation for Windows and Mac.
- Having experience in managing users’ workloads in a virtual environment, such as VMware and Citrix will be considered a plus.
- Have a service-minded and flexible attitude towards work.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be highly self-motivated and good at multitasking.
Applicants who possess IT certification in Microsoft, Cisco, and/or Linux will be preferred.