They have recently set up in Malta and are now seeking to recruit a Treasury Manager, responsible for managing the cash position of the group and ensure an optimal and efficient allocation, whilst ensuring liquidity is maintained and additional return is generated through money market investments.
- Prepare the daily group cash position including extracting balances/ transactions from the banking systems and requesting the input on Group bank transfers for approval
- Review and improve efficiency of the Group's global cash management to allow for prompt management of surplus funds. Fine tune treasury-related control mechanisms to ensure full compliance with internal policy and applicable government regulations (EU, UK, US, UAE).
- Collaboration with the FD and the wider business around the cash impact of business initiatives
- Coordinate cash management across the global group
- Cash flow optimization and Cash Flow forecasting - Direct & Indirect
Bank Relationships Management
- Owning bank account rationalisation across the Group
- Primary contact for the various banks across the Group, globally (predominantly UK, Portugal, Greece and UAE)
- Implement key controls around banking maintenance
- Managing and negotiating the bank fees charges by major banks
- Manage bank mandates to ensure appropriate controls are up to date
- Assist the Financial Director with adhoc reporting requirements
- Liaising with corporate service providers regarding compliance and other matters
- Overseeing, managing and controlling all intra group activity
- Reviewing and implementing efficient group structures to ensure the group minimises leakages and is structured in a tax optimal manner.
- Proven experience as a Treasury Manager in charge of function
- Knowledge of treasury accounting including financial instruments, liquidity management, cashflow forecasting a foreign exchange
- Experience in building and maintaining strong banking relationships
- Solid understanding of financial markets, financial/debt instruments
- Motivated by a fast moving, high growth environment
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Good MS Excel and financial modelling skills.