We are currently servicing a financial services firm authorised & licensed by the MFSA to provide corporate service and trust offerings.
The successful candidate will receive hands-on practical training and will be expected to work autonomously under direct supervision. The position is inclusive of the following duties & responsibilities:
- organisation of a multi-jurisdictional portfolio of companies and trusts
- ensuring client compliance with various company laws and regulations
- maintenance of trust and corporate records
- drafting of minutes / resolutions in relation to shareholders, trustee & directors meetings (e.g. opening of bank accounts, resignation/appointment of directors & officers, financial matters)
- preparation of other legal documentation (e.g. certificate of incumbency, certified resolutions, secretary's certificates, agreements)
- preparation of statutory filings and annual returns
- banking duties on behalf of clients
- drafting letters/emails to clients and other financial institutions
- managing the due diligence and compliance records on behalf of client's entities
- managing and organising filing systems (electronic & physical)
- income and fee collection, and chasing of debtors where needed
- at least 2 - 3 years of experience as a trust officer and/or corporate administrator with an ability to demonstrate experience in handling complex work duties
- excellent communication skills and fluency in English both written & spoken
- computer literacy including advanced knowledge of MS Office
- motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- strong organisational skills and an ability to manage deadlines
- time management skills, multi-tasker, superb attention to detail and a keen determination to conclude tasks fully and as per procedures.
An attractive remuneration on offer for the right candidate.