- responsible for validation of individual portfolio valuations, typically on a monthly or quarterly basis. This will include oversight of data received from the administrators, pricing test results, exceptions and breaches
- preparing the materials required to support the valuation sign-off process at the required frequency as well as supporting senior management and board representatives with a firm-wide valuation board pack at quarterly intervals.
- bring consolidated funds accounting expertise into the firm and continue to iterate and improve the team's capabilities in this area.
- supporting the rest of the team in conducting initial and ongoing risk controls on investment management clients when required. This process includes a review of their investment and risk management process, trading activity, investment limits, strategy complexity and operational arrangements.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level in Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance and Banking or relevant professional qualification within Investment Management, Law or Compliance also welcome
- Experience gained whilst working in valuations within private equity, venture capital or the alternative investment space
- Experience in fund accounting, ideally with a background in fund administration
- very good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the asset management industry operates
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient use of Bloomberg, as well as a very good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point with excellent formatting skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines with high attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
An attractive salary package will be provided to the chosen candidate.