We are looking for a talented and experienced Associate to form part of our clients’ team in Malta.
Our client is an international boutique firm specialized in the areas of regulatory banking and corporate finance.
- Forming part of the current team in Malta, you will liaise with clients with respect to their needs and requirements;
- Draft the necessary documentation required with respect to the setting up of the respective entities, as the case may be (e.g. contracts, business plans, client memorandums, offering documentation, memorandum and articles of association, board resolutions etc.);
- Act as a constant point of liaison between clients and the respective regulatory authority;
- Conduct thorough research in order to provide clients with the best solutions for their business needs.
- As part of a growing and dynamic team, you will occasionally assist in developing projects for the international group and be involved in managing exciting projects for the firm.
- Maltese bar qualification, with a minimum of 3 post bar exam experience.
- Have good command of legal principles pertaining to the corporate and finance regulatory field and must be able to apply such principles to day-to-day requirements of clients as they may arise.
- Attention to detail, extreme precision and the ability to think on your feet, able to work facts in order to tailor structures to clients’ specific needs and be solutions-orientated.
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients.
- Be pro-active and have a ‘can-do’ attitude; be willing to learn further and develop their skills and shall be good team players.
- Native Maltese and/or English speaker as a minimum, fluency in French is an asset. Must be well acquainted with Microsoft Office (ideally, with ECDL qualification).
- Available as soon as possible.
An attractive offer commensurate with experience will be given to the chosen candidate.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)