Our client, a well-established law firm is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their Commercial Law team.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors.
The Lawyer will form part of the Commercial Law Team. Duties include:
- drafting commercial contracts and agreements
- attending client meetings
- giving advice on corporate and commercial legal matters
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset;
- Proficient written/spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will be given value.
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive.
- Well-developed situation-handling skills
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands
- Lawyers with at least three to four years’ experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services practice areas will be given preference
An attractive offer will be offered to the right candidate.