Our well established client within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Client Relations Officer. This person will form part of the Boarding Team and will be directly dealing with customers and introduces of business.
Our client is an established bank.
- Collaborating with Introducers of Business (Corporate Services Providers, Law Firms, Accountancy Firms) for the purpose of considering Bank Account applications of Corporate Entities and/or Fund Structures;
- Assessment of a Customer Profile against the Bank’s Customer Acceptancy Guidelines;
- Coordination with Introducers of Business to collect due diligence documents needed to open a Bank Account;
- Liaising with other departments in collection of KYC and other documents required to process an account opening application;
- Preparing reports for Management review
- Candidates must have experience in following Customer On-boarding KYC Procedures and must demonstrate familiarity with Corporate Structures or Fund Structures;
- A recognized qualification in a relevant field will be considered an asset;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- A positive Personality required to work with customers a
- Preference will be giving to candidates looking for a long term career
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate as well as career progression will be provided.
Interested applicants are asked to send their CV to [email protected] All applications will be treated under strictest confidence.