Our client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator to join their team. Apart from compliance duties, the chosen candidate will also be carrying out basic accounting and company secretarial duties. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to develop their career within the trust and pensions industry.
An international Leading Trust company providing a range of Trust and Pension services
The Compliance Administrator will be reporting to the Client Accounting and Tax Assistant Manager.
- Being a point of contact for liaising with the Malta Financial Services Authority (the “Authority”) and other relevant bodies and 3rd parties
- Developing an effective compliance culture with appropriate policies and procedures that reflect current regulatory and AML/CFT Legislation
- Remaining up to date, interpreting and disseminating information about regulatory and AML/CFT Legislation changes and ensure policies, procedures, documents and compliance tools are adapted to accommodate any such changes
- Answering queries and providing advice and guidance as and when requested, on Regulatory and AML/CFT Legislation
- Maintaining the various registers that the Authority requires to be kept
- Preparing and submitting written reports, as appropriate, on compliance, and AML/CFT matters to the Board
- Ensuring all original Client Due Diligence and documentation is reviewed before scanning and filing
- Maintaining the Compliance resisters, proactively obtaining obtains and ensuring procedure are followed;
- Accounts duties would include: Assisting administrators in book-keeping queries when required and in any ad-hoc projects given by the Accounts manager; assisting Accounts manager with audit of registered pension plans ; assisting administrators with audit queries in Malta corporate clients; as well as assisting administrators with completion of Malta VAT returns for Malta corporate
- attending meetings and taking minutes
- This position calls for candidates with a good academic record
- Good organization and time management skill
- Candidates must be flexible
- Good knowledge of AML is required
- Bookkeeping experience would be considered as an asset
- Training will be provided
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
For more information relating to the client details and/or remuneration package, feel free to e-mail Francesca on [email protected] All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence.