We are seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator to join our client’s KYC unit within the Corporate Administration Department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries. The role is ideal for someone wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge in AML/CFT compliance.
Our client is one of the most well-established multi-disciplinary law firms here in Malta, with a predominantly international clientele, providing tailored legal services across all practice areas.
- General responsibilities include:
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements
- Client re-evaluation in line with our clients’ quality and risk management policies
- Liaison with different departments to address, advise and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
- A’Level standard of education
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)