Our well established client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Executive. The AML Executive will report to the responsible Partner through the Senior Compliance Manager. The selected candidate will join a team of compliance specialists engaged in the provision of advisory services to clients.
A well-established advisory services firm.
- Contributing to the advisory work in financial crime and GDPR compliance, including the carrying out of process audits, gap analyses, simulated on-site inspections, the drafting and/or review of policies and procedures, the drafting and/or review of staff manuals, assistance with the drawing up and implementation of remediation plans, ongoing technical and operational assistance to MLROs, DPOs and Compliance Officers and the carrying out of AML/CFT risk assessments.
- Participating in off-site projects undertaken at clients of the Group.
- Carrying out internal and external reviews of the adequacy of policies and procedures and their implementation, and the drawing up of remediation plans.
- Assisting in the management of the coordination of regulatory examinations.
- Development and management of systems adopted by the department, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency.
- AML/CFT training to employees of other entities within the Group that are subject persons and clients of the Group.
- Providing internal support to the entities within the Group in the development of procedures and the application of those procedures, including the review of customer due diligence files and the provision of guidance and advice.
- Assistance to the MLROs of the different entities within the Group with the fulfilment of their obligations, including the collection of information in respect of suspicious transactions and the reporting of such transactions to the authorities.
- This position calls for a candidate who holds an outgoing personality
- Excellent analytical skills are required
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Candidates must hold 2 years of experience in compliance
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.