An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Executive Officer to join an established company within the financial services industry. The role would involve reporting to the Senior Compliance Executive and Head of Compliance.
Our client is an established international company within the financial services industry.
- Assist in the planning and effective execution of a regulatory compliance programme
- Assist in creating, upgrading and implementing policies and procedures to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including but not limited to AMLD4, PSD2, lending, GDPR and other regulatory requirement
- Identifying potential areas of regulatory compliance vulnerability
- overseeing the onboarding and ongoing monitoring of client deposit accounts and lending facilities to ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures Monitoring and assisting in internal and external audits and investigation
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in taking proper and timely decisions in compliance with regulations and adhere with the company’s Policies and Procedure
- Assisting in the submissions and correspondence with regulators related to compliance matter
- Assisting in the preparation of training material and conducting presentations in relation to regulatory Compliance
- Performing any additional task related to the post
- 1st degree in financial services or legal areas
- Good grasp of the regulatory framework ranging from AMLD4(risk-based approach) including AMLD5 & AMLD6), PSD2, GDPR and lending is highly desired
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking regulations and compliance will be preferred
- Have a sound knowledge of entity structures
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be meticulous in their approach
- Willing to keep learning and ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Fluency in English
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)