We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join a consultancy services firm in Malta. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for handling the licensing process for various gaming clients. Experience in gaming and dealing with the MGA is required.
Our client offers senior consultancy to all sectors.
The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director. Some of the duties include:
- liaising with the MGA
- taking full ownership of the licensing process for gaming clients
- handling day-to-day planning and management of the compliance department’s activities, in line with legislation and regulations
- Keeping abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development including all compliance matters and discussing such with the Managing Director
- Monitoring and coordinating compliance activities
- Handling regular compliance reports
- Handling on-boarding procedures and ongoing reviews
- This position calls for a motivated and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills in English
- The chosen candidate must hold extensive experience within the igaming sector. Candidates must hold around 5 years of experience in compliance within gaming.
- Candidates must have experience in dealing with the MGA and handling the licensing process
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.