An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Manager to join a corporate services firm. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Managing Director and Corporate Managers both in Malta and overseas.
Our client provides international corporate and trust services.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- handling the day-to-day management of the compliance program in line with legislation and regulations.
- Attendance and minute taking of the Risk Management Committee Meetings including preparation of meeting packs, agenda and minutes with the assistance of the Compliance Assistant.
- Keep abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development including all compliance matters and discussing such with in-house or external counsel as required.
- Monitoring and coordinating compliance activities and remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and identify trends.
- Reviewing and overseeing all necessary registers including but not limited to Complaints, SAR/STRs, PEPs, Gifts, Rejected Business, Closed Business, Training etc (liaising closely with the AMLRO particularly in relation to SAR/STRs)
- Managing the on-boarding procedure
- Developing, initiating, maintaining, revising and monitoring policies and procedures in accordance with AML-ATF, CSP and Trust regulations
- Assisting with the management and development of compliance systems
- Managing other staff members of the compliance team
- This position calls for an individual who is well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Strong compliance experience and preferably a relevant compliance qualification
- Excellent knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and compliance procedures
- Experience with Malta’s (and/or other common law jurisdictions) legislation covering compliance, corporate, tax and trust
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
For more information relating to the client details and/or remuneration package, feel free to e-mail Francesca on [email protected] All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence