An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer & MLRO to join an established company within the financial services. Knowledge of investment services would be considered an asset.
Our client is a well-established financial services institution.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory requirements (MFSA, & FIAU) as well as EU applicable legislation and inform the Board of Directors as necessary;
- Liaison with the MFSA & FIAU on all regulatory related matters;
- Establishing and maintaining policies and procedures for the Company
- Ensuring that staff are in compliance with MFSA rules and regulations as well as EU legislation and provide training thereof
- Conducting compliance monitoring program on a periodic basis
- Preparation of compliance and AML periodic reports to the Board;
- Performing due diligence and KYC/ AML related tasks; and
- Performing ad-hoc projects aimed at enhancing internal controls and GRC.
- A finance related degree is considered an asset;
- At least 2 to 3 years working in a regulatory compliance related function in the Financial Services Industry;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team ethic;
- Flexibility and initiative to adapt to evolving client needs and priorities in a fast-paced working environment;
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.