An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Onboarding Officer for one of our clients, who are a well-established financial services institution
The Customer Onboarding Officer will form part of the Risk and Compliance Department and will be responsible for executing customer onboarding procedures and the handling of other AML/CTF related duties in line with the company’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
Our client is a financial institution licensed in Malta, providing structured financial solutions to corporate clients
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling customer due diligence requirements at onboarding stage and subsequent ongoing monitoring
- Customer transaction monitoring and screening
- Sanction screening and monitoring
- Managing customer due diligence records
- Co-ordinating jurisdictional reviews
- Provide timely information as requested by the MLRO in order to reply to ongoing regulatory authority requests
- Maintenance of the company’s AML related systems, including management of customer due diligence data
- Acting as an AML/CTF designated employee for the company in line with the requirements of the FIAU Implementing Procedures
- Supporting internal AML/CFT training programs
- Representing the company on local fora relating to AML/CTF
- Keeping abreast with local and international laws, rules, regulations and guidelines on AML/CTF
- Providing guidance to the Bank’s customer facing staff on AML/CTF related matters;
- Assisting the companny’s MLRO on other AML/CTF matters as required.
- Be highly analytical and organised
- Meticulous and able to deliver within tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good command of written and business English
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in AML/CTF or compliance related areas is required
- Candidates must hold a higher diploma or degree in Law/Compliance/Banking or related qualification
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested applicants are asked to send their CV’s to [email protected] All CV’s will be treated under strictest confidence.