Our well-established client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer .The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work in compliance/ AML/ internal audit eventually as Compliance Officer or MLRO or Internal Auditor.
Our client is a well-established financial institution,
The chosen candidate shall assist the Compliance Officer in:
- keeping abreast of all regulatory requirements (MFSA, & FIAU) including EU applicable legislation;
- Establishing and maintain policies and procedures for the Company;
- Ensuring that staff are in compliance with MFSA rules and regulations as well as EU legislation and provide training thereof;
- Conduct compliance monitoring program on a periodic basis;
- Preparation of compliance and AML periodic reports to the Board;
- Performing due diligence and KYC/ AML related tasks; and
- Performing ad-hoc projects aimed at enhancing internal controls and GRC.
- A degree in finance related. Additional relevant qualifications are considered an asset;
- Fluency in English
- At least 1-2 years working in the Financial Services Industry, ideally in Compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills and team ethic;
- Flexibility and initiative to adapt to evolving client needs and priorities in a fast-paced working environment;
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.