A well-established law firm is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer, who would be responsibleThe candidate should have a strong understanding of local AML legislation. The successful candidate shall have at least 1-2 years of experience in a compliance or due diligence related role and relevant qualifications in AML/CFT.
Our client is a well-established law firm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with internal and external compliance and AML requirements, regulations , directives and legislation
- Overseeing the administration of compliance processes, ensuring that client files are reviewed on a regular basis through ongoing monitoring
- Drafting, maintaining, assessing and updating the companies compliance and AML framework to ensure that all required standards are met and that any updates in policies and procedures are communicated to staff members effectively
- Assisting in the on-boarding procedures for new clients and be actively involved in the client acceptance process; Carrying out risk assessments
- Training employees on regulations and industry practices
- Drafting of internal memos and reports in relation to compliance matters as may be required
- Keeping updated on any changes in any relevant laws and taking necessary actions to ensure ongoing compliance.
- This position calls for a motivated candidate with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail is also required
- Knowledge of local AML legislation
- The successful candidate shall have at least 1-2 years of experience in a compliance or due diligence related role and relevant qualifications in AML/CFT.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)