An established company, specialized in offering regulatory compliance services to various clients is seeking to recruit a Compliance Support Officer.
Our client is a leading provider of regulatory compliance services.
The Compliance Support Officer will be reporting to the Compliance Manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating, upgrading and implementing policies and procedures to promote compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assisting in identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as actively developing solutions
- Undertaking technical research under the guidance of the compliance team
- Submissions and correspondence to regulators
- Maintenance of compliance files.
- This position calls for a candidate who holds excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- The ideal candidate must be goal driven
- Excellent reporting writing skills and communication skills in English
- Candidates must have recently obtained a legal, accounting or finance related.
The chosen candidates will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For more information relating to the client details and/or remuneration package, feel free to e-mail Francesca on [email protected] All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence.