We are looking for a Compliance Support Officer to join a financial services company and assist with the Compliance Function within their organisation.This role is ideal for a Customer Support orientated individual that wishes to expand into the field of Compliance. Your goal will be to assist in ensuring that the company operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting their business objectives.
Our client is a financial services institution.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership and initiative to complete necessary investigation and customer follow up
- Handling of Formal Complaints
- Actively communicating with relevant departments to provide a timely escalation process and follow up with pending issues to resolve appropriately.
- Assisting with Client onboarding
- Reporting suspicious activity to the MLRO complaints
- Candidates must be concise and clear in written and spoken communication.
- Apply basic and numerical reasoning when handling internal and external customer enquiries.
- Flexibility to work on shift duties (including weekends and public holidays).
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Payments will be considered an asset
- Good command of English & German, both written and spoken will be considered an asset
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)