Our client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administration Assistant. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the department with the administration for a portfolio of international clients, and will be reporting directly to the Client Relationship Manager.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
Duties will include:
- Setting up and updating of physical client files including scanning and filing of documents
- Updating of the client database and document management system
- Logging incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering local and international couriers
- Assisting with the preparation of company documentation
- Assisting with the preparation of resolutions and minutes
- Assisting with opening of bank accounts
- Any other related duties as may be requested from time to time
- A University degree will be considered an asset, however is not essential
- Previous work experience in administration (however training will be provided)
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- Candidates must have a meticulous approach to work together with the ability to work within tight deadlines
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidates depending on qualifications and experience.