We are looking to recruit a Corporate Administrative Assistant to join a growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Creating and Maintaining office and client files;
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc;
- Using a variety of software packages, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary;
- Support the department with various administrative tasks;
- Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the Corporate Team;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor/ team leader/ manager
- O’Level standard of education
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- Proven experience of working within an office environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- High sense of customer service
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised
A generous package will be offered to the right candidate.