An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Administrator to join a growing fund management company in Malta. The Corporate Administrator will be assisting Management with administration tasks related to fund management as well as handling corporate duties. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career further within the legal and finance field.
Our client is a well-established investment services company that offer services such as fund management and corporate and fund structuring.
The Corporate Administrator will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for assisting the Chief Investment Officer as well as the Compliance Officer in administration duties. Some duties include:
- Attending board meetings and taking down minutes
- Printing board packs
- Issuing invoices for payment for our services when they fall due
- Making sure payments of invoices and license fees are paid on time
- Liaising with our outsourced Accounts Team and Auditors on administrative matters
- Opening and closing of bank accounts/liaising with Banks regarding authorized signatories
- Maintaining files in order
- Renewing Directors’ and Officers’ insurance
- Filing of documentation at the MFSA and/or Registry of Companies when required
- Answering of general queries from clients, service providers, fund managers, whether by email of telephone
- Handling other general administration and office management duties, which would include: booking of business flights and accommodation; keeping office supplied with stationary; liaising with the outsourced IT team on any IT related issues and organizing team events
- This position calls for a motivated and ambitious individual
- Candidates must hold excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English. Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset.
- Candidates must hold experience within the finance or fund industry.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate as well as a career path.