Our well-established client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator. The successful candidate will receive training initially by the Manager and will be expected to work autonomously under their direct supervision. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to develop a career within corporate administration.
Our client is a well-established corporate services company.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Organisation of a portfolio of companies and trusts, including the preparation of minutes and annual returns Maintenance of minute books either in physical files or electronically
- Drafting agenda/minutes/resolutions/proxies in relation to Annual General Meetings and other meetings
- Drafting minutes/resolutions in relation to Shareholders and Directors meetings i.e. opening of bank accounts, resigning/appointing directors and officers
- Preparation of other legal documents i.e. Certificate of Incumbency, Certified Resolutions, Secretary’s Certificates, Agreements Preparation of Annual Returns
- Drafting letters/emails/faxes to clients
- Managing of due diligence and compliance records for clients’ companies
- Managing and organizing filing systems both physical and electronic
- Income and fee collection
- Recording billable time
- This position calls for as motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously and self-organize the workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- Acute time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- 2 years administrative experience i.e. secretary, PA, administrator
- Previous experience as a corporate administrator would be considered an asset
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Candidates who are interested in the position, are required to send a cover letter to [email protected]