On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate and Compliance Executive. The successful candidate will be assisting the Group Compliance Officer, and will have the great opportunity to learn and expand their knowledge withing a number of different sectors such as asset management, advisory, pension schemes and funds administration.
Our client offers experience and professional training in fund administration.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Group Compliance team in day to day compliance matters
- Incorporating companies and preparation of related corporate documentation
- Assisting in the updating of the compliance policies and procedures
- Coordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their entities
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures
- Liaising with the lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks
- Ideally a University degree in Banking & Finance, Management, Business, Law or related
- Previous work experience in the Financial Services industry is essential
- Excellent command of the English language
- Candidates must be diligent and able to work on their own initiative, and must possess good team and communications skills
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.