On behalf of a client, we are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Executive. This role calls for a responsible person who shall be tasked with the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies, and who will report to the Senior Manager.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a number of client portfolios and seeking to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures
- Maintaining an organized and structured client filing system
- Responding to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department
- Dealing with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions as well as annual maintenance of the company`s corporate minute files
- Candidates must have a versatile and flexible attitude
- Ability to communicate fluently and confidently in written and spoken English
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ideally a minimum of two years administration experience
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge or experience of corporate law and compliance matters
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the chosen candidate.