Our client, a boutique law firm specialised in corporate law is seeking to widen its remit and onboard a highly-driven lawyer seeking to specialise in Corporate Law, while also being exposed to the areas of compliance, immigration, yachting and employment law, as part of their professional development.
The firm consults on a wide portfolio of projects and international clients, amongst which many well-known international brands.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated team of lawyers having diverse areas of specialisation.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Assisting in setting up and administering companies, drafting agreements and resolutions, powers of attorney and similar documents;
- Handling anti-money laundering compliance procedures;
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and writing articles;
- Honouring service level agreements by providing the required services efficiently and of the highest calibre.
- A legal warrant of practice issued in Malta backed up by further relevant qualifications;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience;
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English;
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to manage own workload independently;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuing client satisfaction in every interaction;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications
The right candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)