An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Services Associate to join a well-established corporate services company. The associate will be assisting Corporate Services Officers and Executives in order to carry out key administrative functions in maintaining their client portfolio. This is the perfect opportunity for candidates who are eager to learn and grow in the corporate services field.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
The Corporate Services Associate will be reporting to the Team Leader. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Corporate Services Officers and Executives in handling client requests in relation to their companies
- Carrying out key administrative tasks including bank account applications, ongoing maintenance of client files and correspondence with relevant authorities as necessary;
- Assisting in the collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures
- Honouring service level agreements by executing the required tasks in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality
- Offering general administration support as required.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrative function, ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with colleagues, service providers and relevant authorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multi-tasking
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications;
- Whilst not essential, a tertiary level of education would be desired
The right candidate will be offered an attractive progression plan that with salary and professional growth aligned to increased experience and technical knowledge.