A well-established corporate services provider is seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Corporate Services Executive to join a team of experienced and dedicated professionals. The Officer will be trusted with a portfolio of clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to job shadow senior team members with ample opportunity to grow and specialise in this industry.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
The Corporate Services Officer will be reporting to the Corporate Services Team Leader. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies
- Setting up of new companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings;
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis;
- Maintaining company registers
- Liaising and corresponding with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures
- Honouring service level agreements by executing the required services in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality, meeting clients’ expectations
- Maintaining an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry;
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuing client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications
- Candidates who hold a tertiary level of education would be given preference
The right candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors is required.