Our client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Officer who will be entrusted with a portfolio of clients, initially under supervision, to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will have the chance to work in a team of experienced and dedicated professionals
Our client is a well-established company, that provides corporate services and also acts as a trustee.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures
- Setting up of new companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings
- Liaising with banks on a regular basis
- Liaising and corresponding with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities
- Maintaining an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors
- Qualifications in a relevant field – a tertiary level of education would be desired
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload.
- IT Literate in the use of all Microsoft applications
The right candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)