On behalf of our well-established client, we are seeking to recruit for a Gaming Regulatory Advisor. The chosen candidate must have an understanding of the licensing requirements with the MGA, and must possess an interest in the gaming industry holistically.
Our client is a well-established advisory firm.
The Gaming Regulatory Advisor will be reporting to the Partners. Duties include but are not limited to:
- keeping up to date with the national regulatory compliance framework
- monitoring and reviewing recent developments
- Taking ownership of client accounts by managing communication with potential clients,consulting clients as necessary as well as ensuring clients remain compliant to updated regulator’s regulations.
- Initiating, managing and maintaining gaming clients’ licensing processes related to due diligence, business plans, policies, procedures drafting and preparation of documents and forms which need to be in line with the Regulator’s requirements
- Liaising with the relevant regulatory and supervisory bodies
- Providing ongoing support on issues related to compliance and regulation specifically within gaming
- Candidates must hold knowledge of the gaming regulatory framework
- Previous working experience in the gaming environment is also required
- Candidates must have a keen interest in the gaming industry as well as a keen interest in research
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, IT, Finance, Law
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)