We are looking for a Head of Compliance and MLRO to join a financial institution.
Our client is a well-established client within the financial services sector.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures for the operation of the Compliance Program
- Providing reporting on regular basis and as directed to keep the Executive Committee informed of the operation of compliance efforts
- Overseeing the Customer Due Diligence processes
- Developing effective compliance training program
- Monitoring the performance of the Compliance Program
- Providing leadership for the program governance and delivery.
- Developing metrics and report on the effectiveness of programs
- Leading the development and execution of monitoring and analyzing regulatory activity, performing compliance monitoring and testing to ensure compliance with the consumer protection laws and regulations
- Developing and maintaining regulatory documentation on compliance policies and procedures regarding all products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative working environment
- Ability to multitask
- Candidates must hold extensive experience in compliance within the financial services industry. 8 years over experience within a simailr position is required for this position.
A generous remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)