Our well-established client within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Junior In-house Legal Counsel. This position will be working directly with the Head of Legal & Compliance Department, rendering effective legal assistance in the preparation of legal documents, reports and correspondence amongst other responsibilities.
Our client is a long-established and successful international financial advisory group. The company consists of a solid network of experienced professionals, which are the backbone of this company, allowing them to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and trustworthy financial advice.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic administrative duties associated with the role
- Providing legal advice and drafting expertise on the following but may not be limited to: Sales & purchase agreements, Employment contracts, procedures and non-disclosure agreements, Lease agreements & licensing of Professional indemnity insurance for all affiliated companies; Share Transfer agreements; Drafting of board resolutions; Keeping Company due diligence
- Supporting other colleagues within the department as and when required
- Handling and managing any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
- The chosen candidate must be a team player, focused and having a flexible approach
- Dynamic and driven personality, with the ability to work in a demanding environment
- The ability to establish priorities, work fast and independently, and with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills • A reliable personality.
- The chosen candidate must hold a University of Malta Doctor of Law Degree (LL.D) or equivalent from a foreign university
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Full training will be provided for this role.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.