Our well-established client is seeking to recruit an Intellectual Property Lawyer to join its growing pool of subject matter experts. The role will involve assisting clients throughout the whole life cycle of IP related matters including registration, contractual and commercial advice, IP portfolio management as well as litigation work.
Our client is a well-established law firm.
The candidate will have responsibility of addressing and managing all of the IP needs of the clients:
- Drafting, negotiating, interpreting and advising clients on IP related agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements and license agreements,
- Drafting, negotiating, interpreting and advising clients on IP provisions in commercial agreements, such as manufacturing agreements, and supply agreements. Will be drafting freedom-to-operate and/or invalidity opinions.
- Evaluating inventions to determine patentability and, drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications
- Advising clients on various IP matters involving copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Candidates with a strong academic preparation and/or proven experience in intellectual property law and related substantive areas will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
An attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.