We are seeking to recruit a Investments Assistant to assist with clients and investors whilst growing the existing team.
Our Client is an investment management company responsible for the management of operations of Malta and Luxembourg domiciled investement funds.
Primary Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling the Terms of Business – obtain counter-signature and send to the client as well as ensure the Client KYC is compliant.
- Updating all fund benchmarks on a monthly basis.
- Updating global market data such as indices, employment, GDP, commodities etc. on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for any new marketing material asked by senior management and Directors.
- Update all marketing material for all funds on a monthly basis, these consist of factsheets, Risk Analysis documents, commentary etc…
- Provide investors with updated NAV’s on a monthly basis.
- Provide distributors and online platform personnel with monthly NAV updates.
- Upkeep of all presentations and relevant documents.
- Updating of quarterly reports and marketing material.
- Compiling Board Packs on a quarterly basis.
- Compiling relevant marketing reports requested by senior management and Directors.
- Obtaining the various fund codes for new funds.
- Update and maintain various online platforms the Company funds are currently on.
- General office upkeep such as ordering of stationery, water, groceries etc..
- Submission of AIFMD reporting for the various countries for each fund on a half yearly basis.
- Responsible for couriers sent out and received by the Company.
- Maintain and update the Company Team Whereabouts on a monthly basis.
- AML file updates – maintain and update company AML file.
- Opening of bank accounts for new funds.
- Organising company events as well as team building events
- Booking travel arrangements for office
- Educated to degree standard
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- A genuine interest in fund management
- Previous fund management experience will be advantageous
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.