Reporting to the Chief Officer Risk and Compliance, the Junior KYC Officer is part of our client’s new Know-Your-Customer Team and will be verifying customer documents for the different products of the Bank.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
- Document checking for due diligence;
- Detect and identify suspicious activity;
- Organizing documentation in an orderly filing system;
- Allocate required documentation to fulfil credit application;
- Periodically reviewing of facilities;
- Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Secondary education;
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English. Command of German language is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must;
- Experience with customer database is a plus;
- Team player with customer oriented mind-set;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions;
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)