A well -established law firm is seeking to recruit a Junior Lawyer to join their team of legal professionals. The Junior Lawyer will join a team of around 5 lawyers and will be responsible for handling corporate and commercial legal matters.
Our client is a dynamic law firm offering premium legal services in a wide range of corporate and commercial law activities.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the review and drafting of corporate and commercial documents. Duties include:
- handling documentation in connection with the incorporation of companies general corporate matters
- corporate re-structuring
- handling mergers and acquisitions
- drafting and compilation of documents in relation to financial services
- This position calls for a smart, motivated candidate with excellent organizational skills
- The chosen candidate must be a qualified lawyer or must be about to obtain the warrant
- Ideally, candidate’s must hold 1 year working experience
- Holding a Master’s Degree would be an asset
- Fluency in Maltese and English is required
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.