Due to continuous growth, our client is currently looking for a Junior Officer to join their dynamic, young and international team in Luxembourg. The selected candidate will be internally trained and will have the chance to grow professionally.
Company offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial, accounting services, directorship of companies, tax compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing legal documentation relating to standard corporate administration (such as the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of seat, change of managers-directors etc)
- Updating registers (shares, PECs, CPECs etc)
- Organizing board, shareholders’ meetings, (minutes, proxies, convening notices, powers of attorney etc), assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings, drafting the related documentation, reviewing and analyzing the underlying documentation, gathering and following up the executed versions to be kept at the registered office
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Liaising with banks, Luxembourg administration, notary, ministry of foreign affairs
- This position call for a rigorous and well-organized individual with excellent communication skills
- The candidates must possess excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in French is considered an asset
- Candidates must hold a University Degree, ideally in Law
- Previous experience within a similar corporate environment is required
An attractive remuneration package will be provided.