An excellent opportunity has arisen for a KYC Administrator to join a very well established corporate services provider in Malta. The role is suitable for new graduates with an interest in AML / CFT.
Our client is a management services company that has been set up to offer its clients ‘hands on’ assistance in their day to day needs. It has been offering specialised services to the gaming industry from the onset of online gaming in Malta. Pre-licensing assistance in the form of business plans, financials, liaison with the local authorites, assistance in the application procedure to company incorporation and maintenance. Our client also offers services such as accountancy, recruitment, IT consultancy, data protection and property management amongst others.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
• Client re-evaluation in line with quality and risk management policies;
• Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
• Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
• Monitoring and managing risk controls and advising management accordingly;
• Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
• A’ level standard of education;
• Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
• The ability to meet deadlines;
• Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
• Relevant work experience is considered a strong asset
• Candidates must hold a basic knowledge in AML / CFT