A well-established law firm in Malta is seeking to recruit highly motivated lawyers, who have an interest in Corporate Law, Financial Services, and Capital Markets.
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary law firm.
Some of the duties include:
- advising clients in respect of corporate, banking, finance and transactional matters
- assisting with the setting up, licencing and on-going compliance obligations of regulated entities, including collective investment schemes and investment firms
- guiding entities active in or accessing the capital markets
- Candidates must be capable of working diligently under pressure
- Candidates must possess a Doctorate of Law
- Candidates should have at least 2 years working experience
- A strong academic preparation is required
- Candidates must have experience in Civil and Corporate/Commercial Law
- Experience of working within the financial services industry will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration and benefit package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.