A great opportunity has arisen for Lawyers to join one of the most established companies in Malta. This is an excellent opportunity also for recent graduates who want to advance their Law career.
Our client is a local communications provider.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, revising and negotiating various contracts;
- Administration connected to corporate governance and intellectual property;
- Focus on the customer contracts, assistance with service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, lease agreements etc.;
- Drafting policies and procedures where necessary;
- Taking on research work as required;
- Compliance reporting and follow-ups;
- Assist legal department on any credit control initiatives;
- University Degree in Law;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in business English;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a law firm or as an in-house counsel;
- Candidates must be real team players with a positive can-do attitude as well as proactive and self-motivated, with an eye for detail and willing to start off a legal career with the aim of growing within the firm.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.