Our well-established client is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their growing team. Experience in gaming and/or compliance is required. The chosen candidate will work alongside the Compliance Manager and provide legal advice with gaming clients.
Our client offers senior consultancy to all sectors.
The Lawyer will be reporting to the Legal Manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
- gathering and reviewing documentation
- handling KYC documents
- Handling client meetings
- Incorporation of companies
- Providing legal advice with regards to gaming licenses and handling the licensing process
- drafting and reviewing legal contracts
- researching new laws in terms of gaming for example (not only in Malta, but also in the other jurisdictions)
- Candidates must hold a Law Degree and must hold a warrant to practice in Malta
- This positions calls for a motivated and outgoing individual
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience in igaming law and compliance is required
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate commensurate to experience and qualifications.
For more information relating to the client details and/or remuneration package, feel free to e-mail Francesca on [email protected] All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence.