The individual will have a legal qualification and some compliance experience preferably within a corporate service company. They may be in a junior position, looking for a new challenge and interested in expanding their knowledge and experience in cross border business and pensions.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
- Carrying out due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks for new business. Undertaking periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business and on new and existing companies, trusts and retirement scheme members.
- Dealing with general compliance queries.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external legislation and regulation.
- Liaising with the corporate and pension teams and compliance personnel in other offices.
- Assisting Legal Counsel with the preparation and review of legal documents, contracts and agreements.
The salary will be commensurate with experience. Other benefits include private health insurance, training both in-house and external with company sponsorship for professional qualifications available and a great working environment.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)