Our client is looking for an Operations Officer, who will report directly to the Operations Manager. The Operations Officer will be part of the Team which is responsible for the bank’s Cards, Corporate Customers and Retail Deposits.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
- Supporting the Operational Manager in the on-boarding and screening process (KYC) of new customers and on-going monitoring of existing customers as per bank Policies and Procedure
- Handling daily operational tasks including but not limited to customer support requests, invoicing and reconciliations, card loadings and settlements;
- Replying to customer emails, in a timely and professional manner
- Inputting, maintaining and managing customer data within the banks’ back-office information systems
- Providing reports on a regular basis, as directed or requested by the Operational Manager
- Assisting the Operational Manager in market research and analysis together with the implementation of new projects as required from time to time
- Scheduling and attending customer meetings and recording meeting minutes
- Providing customers with accurate information regarding the Bank’s products and services
- Keeping abreast with current and new legislation, laws, directives and regulations related to the banking industry
- An excellent eye for detail and high work standard
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively
- The ability to work proactively, independently, as well as part of a team
- Be energetic and have a positive attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrate good customer service skills
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’ Degree in Banking, Business, or Management
- Being familiar with the 4th AML Directive and the FIAU’s Implementing Procedures would be considered an asset
- Experience using SWIFT and Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be considered an asset
- Previous experience within financial services / a corporate service provider would also be considered an asset.
An attractive salary as well as a benefits package